Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oh be careful little mouth what you say...


Just last Wednesday we had heavy snowfall - enough to cancel school and other activities. My younger brother Rusty called me that day and wanted to know if I was "snowed in" - I said nah - we don't really get snowed in.

Today I was reminded of a song we used to sing in children's choir in church years ago: "oh, be careful little mouth what you say!" WE GOT SNOWED IN! Blizzard conditions - white out- over a foot of snowfall in a 24 hour period and EVERYTHING cancelled! Even shopping malls were closed! It is beautiful, but boy will it be a dirty ugly mess tomorrow when the plows get done with it. Hopefully I won't feel a need to post any further weather related messages!

1 comments:

SmallPleasures said...

Yes! You have gone way beyond my blogging abilities. I read your entire postings this morning, and think you should print it all to give your kids. What a wonderful musical history. I'll try to keep mine posted more often.

Small Pleasures