Sunday, March 30, 2008

Accentuate the positive

The preacher at my church challenged us to everyday name 100 ways the Lord blessed us. What a novel idea. It sure would accentuate the positive. So I though I would start trying. Here goes...

1. I am loved, even though sometimes I am clearly unloveable.
2. I have all that I need and then some.
3. I am healthy and whole.
4. My children are healthy and whole.
5. My husband is good natured.
6. I can rest on God's promises.
7. I have been through tough times and I'm still here.
8. I have been enjoying a respite from hard times.
9. I love my home and am happy to be there.
10. My husband is my home.
11. I am hard headed but I can learn.
12. I have many friends I love and feel the love returned.
13. I get to play piano and get paid.
14. I do not have to go without.
15. I live in a free country.
16. I do not live in fear.
17. I know where I am going when I die.
18. I know better than to take things for granted.
19. I am blessed with good friends.

0 comments: