Friday, October 24, 2008

The vote

I don't know what to do. I guess I really don't even want to vote this year. I haven't felt this way since 1988 when it was between the good Bush and Dukakis. I wound up voting for Bush and that came out ok. Even though now that I look back Dan Quayle should have really scared me. Of the candidates and their running mates I guess the only one I could force myself to vote for would be Beiden, but he scares me too. I don't even want to talk about Palin, I so wanted to get on board with her. I would have definitely voted for Hilary even though I am not certain I am completely ready for a female president. I guess I could always vote for Chuck Baldwin, but I can't really see a "Chuck" in office either. And of course, he's just as scary as the other two. But in all honesty I don't think any of them are presidential material any more than I am. Where have all the good men gone? I married one of them, but where are the rest of them?

0 comments: