Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's up with March??

I cannot believe I am saying this but it really does seem like in my life the month of March is cursed or something. Here we go again. In my March blog from last year I pointed out all the major things that happened in March. Brad was born (good, for the most part ... teehee), Kelly was killed, and my mom died.

Then a couple of years ago I got this crazy idea to do piano accompaniment for solo ensemble competitions for local high school kids and that takes place in March. For the most part this is a really fun thing that I love to do, but it is somewhat stressful and it's this Saturday and as usual I do not feel prepared. But come 8 am Saturday morning I will be playing 27 different songs whether I feel fully prepared or not.

If that's not enough my wonderful husband has been having a few health issues and the doc has decided some of them can easily be solved by removing his gallbladder. And you guessed it - this will also happen in March. As a matter of fact it's this Thursday - which just adds to my stress level since I can't really cancel playing for 27 kids. Gallbladder must be like appendix and tonsils - what are they really good for if they can come out so easily and quickly and in the meantime just give you misery? I say good riddance to it! As a matter of fact I said good riddance to mine about 27 years ago and I haven't missed it a bit.

And now they changed Daylight Savings Time to this Sunday?? What next?? At least this year Easter is back in April where it belongs.

0 comments: